Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled these from the website www.dumblaws.com - these are laws that are still on the books.My personal favorite comes from Alberta Canada:- If you are released from prison, it is required that you are given a handgun with bullets and a horse, so you can ride out of town. Texas:- It is illegal for one to shoot a buffalo from the second story of a hotel. - A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed. Mesquite, Texas:- It is illegal for children to have unusual haircuts. Alabama:- You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time. - Hunting is not allowed on Sunday. Lee County, Alabama:- It is illegal to sell peanuts in Lee County after sundown on Wednesday. Oklahoma:- Dogs must have a permit signed by the mayor in order to congregate in groups of three or more on private property. - It is illegal to have the hind legs of farm animals in your boots. - It is illegal for the owner of a bar to allow anyone inside to pretend to have sex with a buffalo. Ada, Oklahoma:- If you wear New York Jets clothing, you may be put in jail. There's many, many more. Casual ShooterStill dreaming of the day when I am second best.

·
Registered
14 Posts
it may be legal in 'bama now,but you still go to jail for it in my former home county,Leneewaa county ,Mich.last time I hunted their,they where talking about repeeling it for the residents,but not us poor out-of-towners:rolleyes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.