Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
28.5" barrel, 20 ga. got a guy wanting to trade this for something, what's it's worth? he says they are hard to come by and a little rare, is this correct? barrel is ported and it comes with the 3 factory chokes plus two extend skeet chokes. all in very good condition.need some info fast if possible. thanks for looking.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Rare, nope, don't think so. They are just being imported under a different name now. Remington Spartan.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am aware of that, is the "Sporting Clays model anything special? is has the clay bird engraved into the receiver and the barrel is ported.anyway what's a fair price on one in almost new shape.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
No, nothing special, all the sporting models are like that. 12's an 20's. Don't know about the prices. I have a friend that bought one an paid $390.00 for his used.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It is "easy" to come by but getting harder as the Sporting models are not seen much here in OK. Check gunbroker.com or Gunsamerica.com. They go for about $500 new.. I have a 12 and I would have paid more for it!! Alot of gun for the money. I would bet somone would give you close to $400 for it if in great shape..

my $0.02

Mike

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Just recently I have been looking for/pricing the Spartan Gunworks 310 in a 20ga, 26 inch configuration. The gun you have posted about is at several Dicks Sporting Goods stores in the Pittsburgh area. They are asking $590.00 plus tax currently.

I would think the gun you have would at least be worth $450 to $490. At least in my area of Southwestern PA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts