Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not mine, this is from another site but I like it;

A man enters a bar that has a robot bartender. He orders a drink, and the bartender serves him a perfectly prepared cocktail, then asks him, "What's your IQ?".

The man replies "150", and the robot proceeds to make small talk about global warming factors, quantum physics, spirituality, biomimicry, environmental interconnectedness, string theory, and nano-technology.

The customer is very impressed and thinks "This is really cool." So, he decides to test the robot. He walks out of the bar, turns around, and comes back in and orders another drink. Again the robot serves him the perfectly prepared drink, and asks him "What is your IQ?"

This time the man replies "About a hundred". Immediately the robot starts talking about NASCAR, baseball, supermodels, and favorite fast foods.

Really impressed, the man leaves the bar and then decides to give the robot one more test. He heads back in, orders another drink, gets served the perfect drink, and the robot asks him "What's your IQ?"

The man replies " Uuuh, about 50, I think."

And the robot says....very slowly.... "So... yuh gonna vote Liberal again?"

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
:D You can't help but laugh at that!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Is your liberal party similar to ours? I'm not fully aware of the platform of your liberal party, only that they seem to be despised among Canadians.

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fuelburns1 said:
Is your liberal party similar to ours?
Somewhat but probably worse.

Fuelburns1 said:
they seem to be despised among Canadians.
Yes but they have a power base in some of the big cities and in certain regions so that they are almost guarantied to get voted in. They have been in power a long time and give some weight to the saying "power corrupts and absloute power corrupts absolutely".

It is tough when a person loves their country and it is their home but this is what passes for a government.

My Dad passed away, too young in 1986. If he was alive today, he would have been 83. He was a Navy vet, three years on the North Atlantic; I know he would be very disappointed in the country today if he was still around :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts