Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a whole bunch of empty primer boxes. It seems a shame to throw all those plastic trays away but for the life of me I can't think of anything to do with them. Has any one ever found a good use for empty primer boxes?

And while were on the subject of primers are they worth recycling. I have nearly two shot bags full of old primers.

Later
Matt

·
Registered
117 Posts
Before I head out to my shootin' buddy's house, I always fill my pockets with my old spent primers. Then, when he ain't watchin', I spread them around his reloadin' bench. The empty primer boxes go in the recycle bin.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love the coaster idea. I have a bunch of friends over nearly once a week and we usually sit around drinking out of frosty mugs that sweet alot especial on humide days. I will give them a try tonight when the gang comes over.

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
520 Posts
I use them under some shelf units and benches I have in my basement and reloading room to level them out. Also used some glued together under the floor in my duck boat. Won't rot ! Also use them as coasters as well. My little boys use them for building stuff for hot wheels cars (ramps, garages, ect). I keep them around just incase I figure something out to use them for. :?:

APEXDUCK

·
Super Moderator
2,464 Posts
28 gauge,

What an outstanding idea! Just tonight I went to the basement and got the wife a nice gift of a lovely set of bright red imported french (Cheddite) coasters!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.