Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you believe the other day while shooting trap the "gentleman" on my left answers his cell phone and proceeds to converse while everyone awaits his turn.
I don't know if this has every happened to anyone else but let me tell you I was dumbfounded! Never had I imagined anyone to be so blatantly rude and ignorant. Not only is this a dangerous thing to do, (he had cambered a round and lay his shotgun on the ground), it is a profoundly selfish and stupid practice!
Cell phones should be left in the car or at least turned off while shooting, it is annoying and dangerous!

Thanks for letting me vent.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had a similar experience in the U.K. once..used to shoot skeet with a couple of old farmer types..you know the sort..shotgun off the back of the tractor into the Land Rover and proceed to knock everything out of the sky!well we were all queued up (us brits are good at queuing!) on the first stand when a city gent type started to give a running commentary to his chinless mates about the shooting style of my farmer friend..said farmer unloaded,handed his gun to his fellow farmer,turned to the city type and informed him that any further distraction would result in him,as he put it,putting six lace holes into his a**hole to which the city type replied"you would not dare" to our immense satisfaction he did dare....result? red faced gent and a quiet stand.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Good for the farmer.
I have had something similar in a grocery store where the lady held up the cashier while she talked to a friend. The only way to handle those people is to embarrass them on the spot :oops: . Which I do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.