Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling them high brass would be an understatement. Head stamp just says Fiocchi Italy. Side of brass has “Super Fiocchi” stamped on it.
Good hulls, make a nice roll crimped slug. I bought about a 100 of them primed a while back from a fellow loader. I’ve yet to see hulls like them anywhere for sale. Just curious if any of you all had ever seen them or used them
Liquid Drinkware Cosmetics Drink Cylinder

·
Registered
442 Posts
I through the ones I had away. You can not size them on a sizemaster or the stand alone supper sizer.
You can size them on a Jr. If you have a long enough handel.😈

They are adout 1/16 to 1/4 to long to size all the brass.

·
Registered
74 Posts
They do not resize in any MEC with a super-sizer and the same with the RIO's with the high brass

·
Registered
25,065 Posts
They look like pigeon load hulls

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
I have some of them someplace in the basement. They came in a SWAG bag many years ago when 1 1/4 oz loads were allowed for FITASC. They were loaded with nickel plated 7 1/2 shot and made for terrific sharptail and prairie chicken loads.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I through the ones I had away. You can not size them on a sizemaster or the stand alone supper sizer.
You can size them on a Jr. If you have a long enough handel.😈

They are adout 1/16 to 1/4 to long to size all the brass.
I toyed with a few of them when they started showing up several years ago. You can put them in a Supersizer and get nearly all the metal hull sized 'cept that last 1/16", but if you remove the post and drop it back down, it will get that last bit. PITA, but possible if they are the last hulls on the planet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts