Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago I saw a model of this shotgun at Bullseye Shooter's Supply in Tacoma, WA. The gun they had was equipped with a pistol grip buttstock as well as fiber-optic sights. It had a cash price of $869. I have found very little information on this particular configuration. The HK USA website has no info on this config. The 2003 catalog doesn't list it either. Apparently they had one at the SHOT 2003 show. My regular dealer tried to contact HK about it and were told the gun does not exist. I saw and held the gun so it does exist.
Bullseye said it was not a custom gun as had been suggested to me by my dealer. Anyone know anything about this configuration?

A picture of it is at: http://www.gunblast.com/SHOT_2003_3.htm

G

·
Great News!

My regular HK dealer finally got ahold of someone at HK who knew this configuation existed. It is very new. There has been no literature created for it yet. Unfortunatley it is backordered till the end of July begining of August. I went to put down a deposit on it so they could place the order. Hopefully it will be in when HK says it should be.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
wow, a 3 yr old resurected thread. I saw one with a mag extension as well for sale. BTW, HK doesn't distribute fabarm anymore and the semi auto foreign made guns with mag extensions are pretty much non-existant now.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Thanks, I know that they don't distribute them any more. I thought that if some one might be interested in getting something different then a Mossberg or Remington.

I heard that www.tristarsportingarms.com might be importing them in the near future.

emaki

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Fabarm never achieved the popularity of benelli when distributed by HK. Gas operated action rather than recoil and good f***ing luck getting parts. From the few people I have talked to that bought them they are a solid gun but if you are going to get a gas operated gun you may as well get a domestic one.
HK is still the greatest thing ever though. They just need to distribut a better class of shotgun so that they can distribute the best of everything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts