Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since H&K doesn't import for Fabarms any longer who does? Someone told me Sig, but I checked their site and no info. was given. I thought Sig was w/Rizzini?

Does Fabarms has a website?

Advise
Jtelli71

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
Sig did drop Rizzini, but their web site hasn't been updated since water was invented.

I've heard that Sig is now importing Fabarms, now that H&K dropped them. I feel sorry for the Fabarms people. Sig and H&K are both handgun outfits who don't know s**t about shotguns, don't care about shotguns, and can't market shotguns effectively.

H&K dropped Fabarms because they couldn't sell many of them, and Sig dropped Rizzini because they couldn't sell many of them (until they started discounting the remaining stock) - so what makes Sig think they can sell Fabarms? Or more to the point, what makes Fabarms think Sig can do a decent job of representing them?

Sig did such a lousy job of selling Rizzinis that Batista Rizzini was forced to go in with Rich Cole to form Rizzini USA so he could sell enough to pay off the machinery he bought to fill the Sig contract. At the rate Sig was selling them, Rizzini would have gone bankrupt if he didn't do something. Cole didn't have any trouble at all in selling Rizzinis, and effectively drove Sig out of the Rizzini business, but now that he has withdrawn from R-USA you hardly ever hear of Rizzini anymore, except for the bargain-basement prices on the leftover Sig Rizzinis. Maybe Sig should drop Fabarms and pick up Rizzinis again - the current management of R-USA shouldn't be very hard to compete against.

Oh, well....forgive my off-topic rambling and ranting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.