12ga15054.15%
16ga4215.16%
20ga3713.36%
28ga3412.27%
.410bore103.61%

·
Registered
215 Posts
:lol: seen you poll had to respond 12 ga. of course i own 6 of them it's all around gun

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I went 16, with 28 being a close second.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I put down 12 gauge. However, I am power hungery and am searching for an eight gauge, which would be my favorite due to knock down power.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Got to be the 12 due to it's versatility. You can load it up for Geese and Swan and down for quail and rabbit. Cheap shells every where. If you had to limit yourself to a single gun for all your needs nothing beats a 12 gauge.

APEXDUCK

·
Registered
130 Posts
12 gauge all the way! One gun will do everything from deer with slugs to clays with #9s. The only question is do you go single barrel or double, Pump or Semi-auto, SxS or O/U, Extractors or Ejectors............lol ----AFG

·
Registered
330 Posts
I think that the best way to find your favorite gauge is to get yourself a gun in every gauge you can get ammo for and shoot them all a lot :D .
You don't have 32 gauge listed, do you get this gauge in the USA ? .

G

·
I have multiple 12 gauge...my next purchase will be a 20 gauge. I want the lightest (effective) gun I can carry as I walk the fields mile after mile.

I still would not trade my 12 ....

·
Registered
6,841 Posts
Gotta be the .410. Yeah, it's pretty humbling when it goes wrong :cry: , but GAWD does it feel good when you get it right! :D The 28 ga. is a close 2nd.

Mark

·
Registered
481 Posts
Sorry....this question may sound stupid to some of you.....How do you get those pictures of flags and clays busting under your name. I know how to get the shotgunworld ones but not those .....thanks!
:roll:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Favorite gauge or the gauge I can't live without?

The 12 is the gauge I can't live without but my favorite gauge is the 28.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I like 12 because of the number of shot going out the barrel! It also is the most common so hulls are easy to find if you reload. Also, most of the stores around here have 12 gauge for less then the other gauges.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I have too much fun with my 12gs to give them up. Plus I an not good enough to shoot as well with a smaller gauge gun...lol

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Mine is a tie between the 12 gauge and the 28 gauge. I love them both so much!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts