Shotgun Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

· Registered
3,227 Posts
Wichita,KS

I shoot at Ark Valley Gun Club in Valley Center,KS just north of Wichita

· Registered
102 Posts
Yep!!! Double gun collector, sometime stockmaker, clays shooter of all kinds. Born in Kansas 73 years ago, Waubaunsee County flint hills, Marion County, and the last 26 years in Holton in North East Kansas. Just recently got on this web site and am enjoying the diversity. I just got far enough down the page to find this site. Looking for spring, finishing a stock on my Parker 20 gage and getting ready to start on my Ithaca 20 gage. "ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU!!!!!. (sorry bout that it just slips out now and again.) Lee. {hs#

· Registered
2,361 Posts
I lived in Kansas (NC) until I was 26, then moved to Texas. Still go back "home" as often as I can. Love it up there and if not for the Gulf of Mexico and my son I might retire there.

· Registered
2,554 Posts
Wichita, Kansas here.

Infrequent Skeet Shooter. Did shoot Trap along with skeet when I was living in New Mexico, but haven't shot trap since then. I've shot Clay Sports once...had a blast but my score were nothing to write home about.

· Registered
365 Posts
isushooter said:
Hutchinson, no one here shoots skeet, unless they are retired. range is open Tues and Thurs, and closes at 5pm. Wish I had stayed in Iowa
Augusta, KS

We shoot skeet league on Tues nights at Ark Valley. Come join us, its a good time.

And please tell all the OOS'ers from Iowa to stay home during duck season. I'm starting to think there are more non-residents hunting here than Kansans.

· Registered
12,831 Posts
Stilwell, KS here (KC metro). Shoot at Powder Creek (Lenexa) some, but mostly just over the border in MO at Heartland Trap and Skeet at Harrisonville, MO. Great place, great folks.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.