Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

First time here,be gentle. Has anyone used the Easy Hit fibre optic sight. I fire right side ,my right eye is cr*p,I also find it hard to shoot with both eyes open. Would the easy hit help me or am I wasteing my money

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Several posts on them here, do a search for easy-hit...I use one, feel it is one of the best sights on the market to prevent crossover.

Bob

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
First off you need to explain what "my right eye is cr*p" is in language that is not profanity.

Next you need to let us know if you are right eye dominate. With both eyes open focus on a distant object, now point at it with your left finger. Close your left eye, if you are still pointing at it you are right eye dominate. If you are left eye dominate you should give is a really good try 3 to 6 months to shoot left handed.

That said if your left eye dominance is not total any fiber-optic sight with a tube or channel to block the off eye will help if you can see out of your right eye.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Wow, "cr*p" is profanity? he even blocked out the "a". You're tough... :lol:

Anyhow, the fibrechannel definitely helps for cross eye dominance for most people. And any fiber optic sight will be more apparent if you're eyesight is poor. Give it a try...

PS...some folks on this board are tough on new posters...don't take it personally... :roll:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi All

Thanks for the replies, regarding the word cr*p, over here it has many meanings,where the profanity bit comes in is beyond me,in my case my right eye is Rubbish,Weak, Blurry.Distorted,Cloudy,in fact I would go as far to say its downright Cr*p (Isn't that a card game in America).

Think I will try and shoot left handed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
:D

Hi, To all who have questioned the value of the Easy Hit!! Fibre optic bead in relation correcting cross eye dominance. You may wish to view my web site at www.easyhit.co.uk
I suggest this, not to recruit sales, but to help you understand some of the principles and dispell some myths about master eye dominance. Do not buy on line from me as I can not supply you in the USA - We do however love the skiing in Stowe and will be there again in February!

Graham Oades
Director
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
The first thing I can say is WELCOME to all the new forum members. And particularly to Mr. Oades, who has obviously taken the time to register and offer answers to questions about his product.

Mr. Oades,

How can purchases be handled from your side of the pond to our side then? Do you have U.S. distributors or vendors? Or are we just out of luck?

Thanks and again, welcome!

Bud

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I do not have the Easyhit sight, though I did buy one of their add-on ribs online which is a very good rib for the money.
the argument with the word "crap" was not that it was profanity, but that it doesn't sufficiently describe the eye problem.
I have some problems with blurry spots and cararacts in my right eye, but eye dominance is NOT determined by the visual acuity of the eye. So even if the vision in your left eye is much better than your right (as mine is) you can be right eye dominant (as I am). Though the vision in your right eye is "crap" you will probably still do better with both eyes open.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.