Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have been saying to myself since I got my firearms id card...that I wasn't buying a gun until I could get a Belgium sweet 16...I finally did. Today after 4 years of waiting(never had any extra cash)...picked this one up today...i asked about it and JeffMull and other said it was from the 50's etc. Gun is in perfect shape...owner said nothing was ever re-blued, gun is saidto be original...can't argue with it...looks like it just came out of the box. great gun can't wait to go out squirrel hunting with it!!!!
A9307 is the seriel...I can't get pictures right now since they it is dark out and don't have good lighting....but here is a link to the guy who sold it to me pics...great looking gun!!!!
http://community-2.webtv.net/gatesfamily3/gunpics/

Once I get some pictures up I will post them...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, the A-5 is by far my favorite gun. Shot my dads A-5 when I was 13...was hooked since...only 25 now...but since he passed away I always use his gun and it's a great memory saver.

Also want to start a collection of A-5's love them and this is the one I wanted to start with!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No question is a stupid question

In NJ you need to have a Firearms Purchasers Identification Card....

Without this...no gun can be bought legally.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Chef,

You done good.....Im in Tuscany right now, you would like it here... yesterday I walked past a kennel with 2 brittanies in it so there is some bird hunting around here somewhere...now if I can just stop eating proscuttio, pecorino and drinking brunello de monepulciano long enough for my head to clear...

Jeff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.