Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was shooting a practice round last night before leagues at our club (Also Sac Trap, Jason.). There was a guy on my left, an experienced shooter who has been around plenty long enough to know better, who bounced at least two cases off my back with his 1100, not to mention several near misses. Now, being an old codger, I don't let things like that disturb my routine, i.e., I don't throw myself to the ground while screaming "Incoming!!" or bend down, pick up the case and heave it back at his head. Those things would not be considered good form, especially at your first registered shoot. :rollin But seriously, concentrate on your routine and ignore your score (and anything else), at least until after the shoot. It's very easy to psych yourself out. Just take 'em one target at a time and above all, have fun. I stopped shooting years back because it got too serious and I wasn't having any fun, just stressing out. Now I'm back and I'm having fun! I'm also shooting better.-ChuckHuglu: Because the best is, well...expensive!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts