Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive done it. first time with the conversion barrel, worked well but i dont think i like the williams iron site's. their too hard to see in the sun or at shooting light. perfect for the bench and in the shade. nice doe fell, 100gr pyrodex pellets, hornady conicle 385 gr, federal 209 primer

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, so far this year i have a ml kill and an arrow kill. both new for this season, the last 4 years i have been shooting slug only. i have been praticing with the bow since last april, and shooting the mz a lot. practice makes perfect i guess. the only issue with the ml barrel is sometimes the co2 unloader doesnt have enough push to get the bullet out. it takes a min or so in mine to get the bullet in cause its sooooooooooo tight. thats really the only complaint i have, the bore id limits my bullet selection. well that and the sights, thought id like them( and i did in practice) but dont in the woods. p.s. doe's do taste better i think, more tender.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.