Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to break down and hit a local range this weekend. What all do I need to bring with me? I'm not sure If I need to purchase shells, clays, eye protection, ear protection etc.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oneounceload said:
01lariat said:
Bring money.
don't forget to tip the trap kids.........a shell bag or vest is helpful as well
I went ahead and picked up a vest that holds 28 shells and has all sorts of giant pockets. how many shells should I bring per round?
also, how much do you usually tip per round? I don't want to start out and have people think i'm a jerk.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks so much for all the great advice guys. I'm a little overwhelmed with all this and don't want to look like an idiot as soon as I walk in the door, although i'm sure that will happen as soon as I try to hit the clays...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I really don't have a huge ego to begin with. In addition to that, I've been drooling all over my new shotgun all week long. At this point I don't really care if I hit anything as long as I get to shoot the damn thing. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.