Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just shot my first rnd of sporting clays ever. i shot a 53/100. is that a good score for a first time shooter(man those rabbits are hard)

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Did you have fun? How did YOU feel about how you did? Those are the only two things that concern your "score". I've seen guys shoot 30's and some shoot 80's their first time out. Whether they came back again depended on how much fun they had, not the score they shot.......Jack

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh man it was a blast probably one of the most fun things ive done shooting wise(besides being 3rd place pa state champions in the sctp) all the guys i went with have shot sporting clays a lot more than me and i almost blew them all away one guy had me by 3 birds i only had like 2 or 3 0"s but that was my fault there was one station where A went in between 2 trees and i shot a tree after i said dont shoot the trees guys i unmounted my gun and started to laugh and totally forgot about B bird i ran a couple all 6 and they were preety hard traps the other guys only got like 2 and 3 outta 6. all the guys were so impressed cause im horrible at bird hunting and they all thought I wouldnt do that good

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.