Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
I too looked at their website, hope somebody will report back to this forum if they got these stocks.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Im not to familiar with Fitaski stocks, but a guy I shoot with has a Wenig stock/foregrip on his 391 and raves about it all the time. You can get a "do it yourself" kit with standard wood finish and a monte carlo stock that you have to sand/fit/finish yourself for 150 bucks. His standard wood was not the most luxurious I have ever seen but they have many other grades. Their definatly worth checking out.

Wenig.com

-Ross

·
Registered
140 Posts
I ordered 2 actually one for my 391 Urika 2 and one Jr. that was custom fit for an 1100 28ga for my son. Haven't gotten them yet but what a nice guy to deal with. I'll keep you posted on them.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Talked to Deone at FITASKI and the stocks are on their way. Should have a report by next week. They sure look awsome and he also told me he has plans for expanding the line of stoks offered as well as features.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Got the stocks today! First off they look better in person than in the photos. I ordered the carbon dipped one in that grey and black pattern that is shown on the website and it is really nice looking. I instantly put the stock on with absolutely no problem. Did call Deone and he answered all my question immediately. Was just checking on what I thought was right. Then to the course. I used my kick eez pad and not the one supplied because I have always liked the kickeez pad. My length of pull is 15 inches which was easily made with the spacers and the parallel comb felt very nice. Went to the club and preceded to shoot a personal best (dont know if it was a good day for me or that awsome looking and fitting stock made all the difference). The one major thing I noticed about the stock is that the grip area feels WAY better to me. I have very big hands and the grip area is always a problem for me. This grip is thin but shaped very nice. I think someone with small hands would also like it. I know sometimes a new gun syndrome will have you all pumped up but this gun felt really good. I have had a replacement stock on this gun already and still didn't feel good. I think that I can be very comfortable with this stock. Also the parallel comb was nice and really did'nt take any getting used to. The other thing I can say is that Deone is an incredibly nice guy and he personally answered my calls everytime. I'll keep you posted as the honeymoon period goes by.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thanks for the report. Let us know if they are still working well for you after a few weeks please.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Working on the photo here! Showed the stock to one of my shooting buddies today and he was shocked how nice it looked. He also shot it and said it felt awsome. He's thinking of getting one. One of the things we noticed today was that the pistol grip is longer away from the trigger than on the stock grips (his 391). Maybe this is why it feels so comfortable. I have been shooting great with the stock so far. When I figure out the wife's camera I'll get a photo on here.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I know pictures! They are coming maybe tomorrow to busy shooting :D I took the stock to my first shhot with it this weekend and shot it great. I like this thing more everyday. 2 of myshooting buddies shot it for the first time and both of them agreed that this was a BIG improvement over the original stock. These guys are Master class and AA so they have been around the game awhile. I think I'm gonna put off buying that Blasr for awhile, this things feels way to good! The 12 1/2 inch LOP Jr. stock that I bought for my sons 1100 28 gauge actually has an adjustable comb. I was really suprised when it showed up with one. Quite a nice stock and just as adjustable as my Beretta stock.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.