Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted below my modifications to the wifes BT and said I either have her shooting well with it, or I've got a great back-up gun.

I lost my back-up gun! She shot today with great sucess and shot her best scores ever. She's on the road finally!

Been a long time coming, but it was well worth it, seeing that smile on her face made it all worth while! :D :D

·
Registered
714 Posts
Woo Hoo!!! I'm so glad your wife did not give up. I'm also glad you hung in there with her. Now, get her out there, so I can read about her exploits this year as she whups you!!!

:)W (to the both of you).

Please send her my 'high-5' and hello's!! :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
682....glad to hear from you. Had'nt seen your posts lately.

Anyway, yep she is on the high road now and we plan to get out this Saturday again. I have already volunteered my services and told her when she gets her 1st 25, I'll sew the patch on her vest...........and I'm looking foward to it!!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Hi Ed, haven't been much on lately. Aside from the fact that I've been up to my eyeballs in new projects at work and jury duty, I really haven't had much to say (surprise!).

So glad things are looking up for your wife. Can't wait to hear when she shoots her 1st 25...bet it's going to be sooner rather than later.

:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.