Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This forum is here for everyones entertainment. :) So in order to keep it entertaining... I have a couple of guidelines. :) 1) Have FUN!!!2) Let us TRY to keep the jokes PG-15 a) Rick618 this includes you ;) 3) Please * out the vowels in swear words4) No racist jokes.5) If you get confused about any of these rules refer to rule # 1:smokin "I can raise kids and still kick your *** in clays"Edited by: Shotgunworld at: 1/2/03 1:19:34 am

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
Are these rules sanctioned by the boss? If not I'll follow them :lol

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No boss directives in this forum as of yet..... thankfully. :lol :smokin [Shotgunworld Note: We'll even let the Moderators have fun in this forum. No further directives required.]:evil "I can raise kids and still kick your *** in clays"Edited by: Shotgunworld at: 1/2/03 1:21:18 am

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
Fowl, flag on the forum!!! Singling out an individual! Regardless of the accuracy of the statement still an infraction!! off with her head! :rollin And, you might want to rephrase that about the potty talk...if its PG-15 than that leaves all the 7 words wide open, now if you want it PG-85 or PG-Sunday-school-teacher, then say so.Jay and the co-despot, "laughing mainically" both read my lengthy post and they said it was funny......no mention about the language.......I even prefaced it so that all the little kiddies would read it. :b Makes sandwhich board, "NO CENSORSHIP, Potty talk rules" on one side, and "Goldens Mean to me! No gold star for her" on the other and continues to goose step now chanting George Carland's 7 words, ****, ****, ****, ****, **********, ************, and ***s. :eek 0] as SCG says.......j/k! There is a fine line between a hobby and insanity.Edited by: Rick618 at: 1/2/03 9:14:55 am

1 - 5 of 5 Posts