Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, I just wanted to share with everybody that I was looking for a good polychoke online, and went to Ebay and tried to look there and I was in luck. There is a gunsmith on there that is trying to sell alot of excess stock. He has chokes for 12 ga, 16 ga. and possibly 20 ga. The chokes look very nice, and the starting asking price is $25. The chokes have X-full, full, mod. Improved Mod. Improved Cyl. and Slug. Shipping is $5.50, so you can tack that on. The guys name is Frank Chambers, and he has alot to sell. If you are interested in a polychoke, you can call him at (504)271-9300, or you can email him at [email protected]. If you are interested, check out his selection on ebay. You can call him between 10:30am-5pm CST.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as I know, he doesn't have a website, you can email or call him to see if he has one. When you buy one, I would highly recommend you let a gunsmith do it. I highly prefer this procedure than doing it oneself, unless you are a gunsmith.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.