Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know about the Franchi 612 autoloader? Does it have a gas operated system? I would also like to know if it is a nice gun and shoots a good pattern? :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have one but I do not think many people on this forum own one. I purchase mine about 7 weeks ago and in my opinion it is a great designed gun. It is recoil and gas operated with the recoil spring and gas piston in the forearm. Unscrew the forearm cap and you can take the gun completely down for cleaning. Mine has great balance and they come with shims to adjust drop and cast. You can switch the gas piston for light loads to the 3" magnum shells. Mine has cycled everything that I have fed it from light 1oz reloads to the 3" magnum stuff without a single hiccup. I patterned the gun and it is dead on the money accurate. So far I have been impressed with the gun's design and functionality. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have enjoyed mine. This is a lot of gun for the price you pay.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ya, what he (Hawkeye421) said!

It is a very nice gun. I have one in 26" synthetic camo. As long as it fits you, I don't think you will be sorry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts