Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys i use my 712 raptor with 28 inch tubes for skeet the odd time.i love the gun but have issues with the factory fitted recoil pad.i find it snaggy on my clothes whilst trying to mount the gun so i had hoped of fitting something that would nt snag.anybody else have this problem?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I also have a 712 Raptor. I do not have nay issues with this recoil pad snagging, but I am going to change it. I am having a smith put on a Limbsaver pad that is a grind to fit. I should have it back next week some time. I have the limbsaver pads on most of my guns and have been very pleased with them. There are several pad makrs out there, and you could have a smith put one on for you if you are not comfortable with doing it yourself. I generally put all of mine on, but the Franchi required the grind to fit model. And I am just not comfortable doing that myself. Good luck, and here is a link to some different pads.

http://www.gamaliel.com/cart/home.php?cat=1502

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.