Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
I have a 712 Raptor and a 720. I can't miss with the 720 and would never sell it. The 712 is also nice but the trigger is a little crude but not intolerable. I think they are both very good values, especially the 720 in my opinion.

·
Registered
13,108 Posts
I don't have any experince wiyh the 720 but, I do with the 620. They are the same gun with a different receiver shape. They are well made guns with a lot of features like stock shims and an automatic magazine cutoff. The 620/720 feels and balances very similar to the Beretta AL391 in 20 gauge. They are very light, thin, and have a small feel to them. This design is very easy to clean and even easier than some non gas operated auto's.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I took the plunge and holy cow what a gun!! I was pleasently surprised on how this gun performed. I bought 2 different kinds of ammo, Winchester AA and remington sts both light loads, and the AA's had no cycling problems what so ever. The remington ammo didn't do as well they would jam and hang up every third or forth shot. The only thing I can see I don't care for to much is the location of the safety in front of the trigger, whats up with that? I am sure not going to have any troubles getting used to that, matter of fact I might just enjoy it. I will say this, that Franchi rates right up there with my Browning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.