Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All, I recently ordered my Franchi Alcione field in 12 gauge. I have read positive reviews in regards to this particular gun. Anyone/everyone care to offer his/her opinion as to this Franchi? Thank you all: Nice forum you have here! Dan C. Edited by: LonewolfM4 at: 2/9/03 10:29:43 am

·
Premium Member
2,666 Posts
I almost bought one of them till I got a steal on a different gun.I liked the bang for the buck and the feel of the gun.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Franchi Veloce in 20 ga. Love the gun, easy to carry at 5 1/2lbs. Workmanship is above average. I even shot sporting clays with it without much pain. The Alcoine models I've seen, compare to Browning in polish and wood. Edited by: DeadeyeBull at: 2/9/03 5:44:22 pm

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Deadeye, I just looked at the Volce. It's certainly a beautiful piece of wood and metal. Not just a simply a tool, it is something you can look at and admire as well. Excellent choice. Dan Edited by: LonewolfM4 at: 2/9/03 6:47:49 pm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.