Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas Shooters!

Well the Christmas Spirit finally found me here working on a Friday night. So before I go start my shopping I was thinking I better do something for my friends here on SGW.COM.

So here it is.

I'm going to give away some Downrange Wads, Tee Shirts and Hats.

This will be the luck of the draw after you sign on at the web site.

I will pull the names on Monday 12/24/2007 and post the winners here on SGW.com

So hit the link below, under Company Information, click on Free Sample then Merry Christmas!

Please do not use a link straight to the sample page as it did not save the name & address when I did the test run. Sorry

Also, I just pull the last sample names and they should next week. Please watch for an e-mail from me.

Here is a short hint for what's new for 2008.

A 16 gauge wad.

A line of steel shot wads for 2 ¾, 3 inch, 3 ½ & 10 gauge hulls.

A new line of Econo-Wads.

Thanks for making this a Great Year!!

Merry Christmas

Kevin Lewis @ 402-463-3415

http://www.downrangemfg.com

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Kevin - thanks for the great service, the great wads, the great advice and for listening to your customers. Oh, and thanks for the opportunity to score some swag, too. :D

Have a Merry Christmas and a great 2008!

·
Banned
8,378 Posts
Thanks.....I`m experimenting with your 20 ga wad now in some heavy 20 ga loads (15/16 oz)for registered skeet when in 12 ga competition.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks again Kevin. Your support of us here shows why, If you make one that fits the application, I'll use it and no other.

Merry Christmas!

·
Administrator
23,249 Posts
NV Guide said:
Thanks again Kevin. Your support of us here shows why, If you make one that fits the application, I'll use it and no other.

Merry Christmas!
Same here, I will even try to make the application fit his wads.

·
Registered
10,358 Posts
Kevin's contribution to this board is tremendous and we are fortunate to have him. He's the one responsible for what Down Range Manufacturing has become. We can look forward to more and even better things in the future.

DLM

·
Registered
556 Posts
D L Marcum's quote below is hard to improve on so I will just add Thank You Kevin may the new year bring you more than you hoped.

D L Marcum said:
Kevin's contribution to this board is tremendous and we are fortunate to have him. He's the one responsible for what Down Range Manufacturing has become. We can look forward to more and even better things in the future.

DLM

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Thanks Kevin. Your participation here has made Downrange a good friend to the shotgunners.

Merry Christmas,
desmobob

·
Registered
530 Posts
When the new 16 ga wad becomes available, let me know(along with the entire 16gaForum) where I can buy a case of them. Again, thanks to you and Charles for your efforts on the part of us 16 ga users.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Thanks Kevin! Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks Kevin,

I just recently tried the Downrange wads and have now converted from factory wads to Downrange. Never was happy with other manufactures than factory, until I tired the Downrange wads. Great product.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

·
Registered
939 Posts
kevin,
you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thanks for being sooooooooo giving!!!!!!

you go beyond what you have to, not many companys would even think of what your doing.

sooooo, thank you very much and marry x-mas!!!

monty

·
Registered
17,955 Posts
Kevin;

Last time we talked on the phone, granted it's been a while, you suggested you were going to send me over or maybe along with Bob or his daughter some "stuff" to try. 20 ga, .410s, a few of the new 12 ga wads wads. Is that still a possibility?

BTW I'm wearing one of your long sleve Downrange shirts as I type this. Actually I have 2 of them. Did some horse trading with Marty! :roll:
He liked my Valley sweat shirts in the Short-Chubby size, sooo. :wink:

BP

·
Registered
820 Posts
Thx Kevin. As I have posted before I am switching out to all DR wads as my stash is used up.

Looking forward to the 16 wad. Hope you include data when (hopefully) you do the free sample.

Merry Xmas.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
I can only echo what everyone else has already said.

But I guess I'll leave you alone now about the 16ga wad.

Squeaky wheel here. 8)

Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! <><

·
Registered
561 Posts
Kevin

Thanks for the support on the forum. It's great to have and receive the input directly from you and your company.
I was a long time user of Winchester wads for my reloading. When Win came out with the HS hull it was very frustrating getting their wads to work properly. Because of DR's wads that frustration is now gone, and as an added bonus I get to save money as well. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Kevin Merry Xmas and thanks for the free samples in the past
I have wnt to exclusivly loading Downrange wads. I absolutly love the Versallite clone and the bright green 1oz wads. Your dedication to the consummer's needs seem to be unending and for that I am truely greatful.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts