Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Does anybody know where parts can be purchased for these guns. A shooter at my club has an FT-1 and is having issues with his firing pin. He'd like to get a replacement but can't seem to locate a dealer. I've tried internet searches but haven't really come up with anything.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Chris

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Those guns were imported by Frenchy Frigon of Clay Center, Kansas, I think they were made by Marocchi (sp).

I think that Frenchy passed recently, but supposedly his son still operates the business, you first might try contacting him by email at [email protected] and if no luck there, do a search for Frigon guns in Clay Center for a number.

My next step would be to figure out which Marocchi series it is, go after parts that way.

·
Registered
7,104 Posts
Frenchy did pass on earlier this year. He was one of the most well liked vendor in registered trapshooting. He sold this Italian import under his name in the early 80's. Sold more than would be expected. They were comparable to the BT-99 in features, but I would doubt they were of the same quality. Most people that purchased the Frigon gun liked Frenchy and he was truly a great salesman and good guy. Just listening to his BS was entertaining, and he sold me several guns over the years. Never a Frigon, or what I called them was, frickun Frigons.

TexasTon has some good ideas, but If I remember right Frenchy sold the parts inventory to some smithy several years ago. Maybe Spears gun shop in Abbyville KS. Darrel would know if you call him....620-200-3220.

If it was my gun, I would have a local smithy manufacture one for me, if time permitted. Have it fitted properly and check the rest of the firing mech. (cleaning, springs and hammer)

Maltzie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts