Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find a fully rifled choke for a mossberg 500 12 gauge. I am having trouble locating someone that carries this item. I've tried BassPro and some major gun part dealers with no luck. Is there such a thing? and if so where can I get it?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts