Registered
8,774 Posts
I use them

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
Food Orange Rangpur Valencia orange Wood

show me your result
This was a new 3” Federal hull. One of my turkey hunting loads of tss 9s . I will take a side view picture to show the bevel that the Gaep tool produces. I use a super crown crimp starter on a 600 jr to start the crimp and finish with the Gaep.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
View attachment 37065
This was a new 3” Federal hull. One of my turkey hunting loads of tss 9s . I will take a side view picture to show the bevel that the Gaep tool produces. I use a super crown crimp starter on a 600 jr to start the crimp and finish with the Gaep.
is it gaep? i think its not.
this is my last,loads,for quails
Wood Paint Gas Tints and shades Electric blue

·
Registered
892 Posts
.give some oil! and preasure
There is N1 - N4 for taper profiles. When Gaep demonstrates there machines they show no oil added.
I believe at one time they had listed improved Gaep tool.

"High quality steel crimp finisher in taper profiles bn1-bn4 in gauges .410-8ga
Item #1001”

Font Passive circuit component Toy Circuit component Jewellery

·
Registered
168 Posts
two of my 4 Gaep tools was off center include the 6-fold crimpe, i bought them from Gaep directly
Most of my tools today is of OMV brand, he make great tools and have invent some really smart tools for calibrate , set primers, wad setting, wad slicing , etc etc. I use their calibrate & prime tool and store up primed and calibrated hulls ready to reload , i have dies for 12 & 16g . Its a bit more complicate way to reload but i like it and i only make hunting loads, Sadly we must use steel for clays by law and they are less expansive to buy ( im from Sweden ) Btw: i use omv SP12-2 and SP16-2 and it give me bevel enoug, if you hang on the handle to make extream bevel you hardened the rim and it shorten the hull life .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts