Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It wasn't a day for sissies. Rain and winds this morning, this afternoon, very little rain, but more wind. Some pretty good scores in Fitasc were shot given the conditions, but it may not look like it when the shoot is over as the weather is supposed to improve over the weekend. Scores can be seen at www.tnshotgun.com.

The green course is pretty wet, but the Gamaliel staff has been busting butt all day trying to get it ready for tomorrow. Talked to Bill McGuire, who walked into the motel about 9:00 and he said he thougt they had been able to get the path in pretty good shape for tomorrow. Rain is supposed to be moving out, 15-25 mph winds. It will be another interesting day. As usual, anything the Gamaliel staff can control has been handled very well.
Dave

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Dave Holmes said:
It wasn't a day for sissies. Rain and winds this morning, this afternoon, very little rain, but more wind. Some pretty good scores in Fitasc were shot given the conditions, but it may not look like it when the shoot is over as the weather is supposed to improve over the weekend. Scores can be seen at http://www.tnshotgun.com.

The green course is pretty wet, but the Gamaliel staff has been busting butt all day trying to get it ready for tomorrow. Talked to Bill McGuire, who walked into the motel about 9:00 and he said he thougt they had been able to get the path in pretty good shape for tomorrow. Rain is supposed to be moving out, 15-25 mph winds. It will be another interesting day. As usual, anything the Gamaliel staff can control has been handled very well.
Dave
I shot the Main event at the G-Cup. Saturday was cold and windy on the Gold Course. On Sunday the Green Course was soo muddy that I had to have my rental cart towed out of the mud twice by 4X4 ATV's. Gamaliel Staff was great but it was some of the worst weather conditions I've ever shot in. Rholderf3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.