Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We heard this morning that a rumor is circulating that the Gamaliel Cup-Sparta may be cancelled. We wanted to take this opportunity to assure you that this shoot going to be put on as scheduled and as advertised. The t-shirts have arrived. The trophies have been already been engraved and received. We have already gotten our Caesar Guerini give-a-away gun, Blaser give-a-way gun, all of the Remington 1100 give-a-way gun's and the Saturday night dinner has already been ordered. There is no reason for anyone to worry. We are going to be there ready to put on a great event as always with even more to give away in prizes than ever before.

Get your registrations in as some rotations are beginning to fill up.

See you in Sparta!

Geoff Pare and the Gamaliel Cup Gang

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are in the final days of registration and Gamaliel Cup Sparta is going to be here very soon. We have more than 100 pre-registered! If you have not already done so, you will want to go ahead and book your hotel now. I made some calls today just checking and found some places to be booked for the weekend so go ahead and get your reservations before everyone is booked up.

This is going to be a great Gamaliel Cup with lots of cash, lots of prizes and several guns to give a way. Dont forget our "social" on Friday night and the dinner on Saturday night.

Call 800-356-6230 if you have any questions. I will no longer be taking online registrations after Monday 09/14/09 so call me at the above number if you need help.

Thanks and see you in Sparta

Donna

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.