Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, I have aquired a side by side hammer gun which has back action locks and an action lever underneath. The locks are marked "geo fisher". I am restoring this gun, but have run into a snag. The pin which holds the barrels to the frame is missing and the actuator which raises the extractors was either mounted on that pin or part of it. If anyone could direct me to an exploded drawing or any source of parts or pictures of same I would greatly appreciate it. I have machine tools and enough experience to make the parts, but a picture of what I need would help alot. thanks. LHand.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have been looking online for some information on a shotgun that was given to me by a friend of my father. The only writing stamped on it is Geo Fisher on both sides and Laminated Steel on the barrels. It is a side by side, double-hammer shotgun but is missing the firing pins. It is in great shape and I would love to get it shooting again. Please let me know anything you can about this gun and its history.

Thanks

Frank

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.