Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a forward from the tactical thread. Thanks for the helppub125.ezboard.com/fshotg...=120.topic---Guardian------------------------------------------------------------------------Has anyone had any experience with the Tactical Ghost Ring sight kit from Precision Sights International? I was considering putting them on my Mossberg 590, Model 50660 (Parkerized 9 shot with the heat shield) to replace the bead sight. I am guessing that the receiver would have to be drilled and tapped for the rear sight but supposedly the front sight simply slips over the end and clamps on. I'm concerned that the front barrel support might be in the way however. Any opinions? I want Ghost Ring sights and Mossberg says their kit won't work with the heat shield. ---------------------------------Original post by motorcycleman "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective"--Ted Nugent

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.