Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all,

I recently purchased a Girsan MC312, after spending the morning at the range I am on the hunt for an improved recoil pad. Obviously there isn't much if anything in the way of aftermarket upgrades for this no name Turkish gun, though I did find a review on Ebay.com under the Limbsaver #10823 (for Stoeger 3000/3500?) that this pad fits perfectly. I'm wondering if anyone has found a pre-fit limbsaver that fits their Girsan or if anyone has found other limbsaver pads that fit their Stoeger? Here in communist Canada I am having issues finding the specific Limbsaver #10823, every store I've checked as well as Amazon seems to have every model number available except for the #10823. Thank you for your input, first time poster here. Cheers!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I ended up being able to order the #10823 right off of their website, if it is a direct fit I'll follow up here. As well if it fits I'll be ordering the shim kit for the stoeger m3000/3500 to see if that fits. I keep seeing people refer to the Girsan as a Turknelli but if this works out maybe it's just a rip off of the Stoeger.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The #10823 Limb Saver Recoil pad for the Stoeger 3000/35000 is a direct fit. Screw holes lined up perfectly and the pad fit is about a 98% true fit to the stock. There is a bit of a lip of the stock showing from beneath the pad maybe 1/16th/in to 1/8th/in in certain areas but overall an incredible fit. Did a round of sporting clays with the new pad and felt an incredible difference. Hope this helps someone. Anyone out there know of any shim kits that fit the Girsan?

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Best solution is to go a gunsmith and had a pad fit. Limbsavers are OK, but Kick-eez are the best in my opinion for taming recoil.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
average pad job with pad is around $80-$100 well worth it considering the pad is $40. I do my own and it's very easy with a grinding fixture. My LOP is 15.25" so all of my guns need lengthened.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just want to let you guys know that the Stoeger 3000/35000 pad ONLY works for the synthetic stock girsan. I have the walnut and ordered the Stoeger and it’s not even remotely close. I ended up giving it to my brother in law for his synthetic. I’m in the works with limbsaver to see which fits the wood stock mc312’s and I’ll update that on here when I find out.
For what it’s worth, his gun shoots like a dream, I’m currently using the size medium slip on air tech but it starts to twist after a box or two and you have to readjust. The added 1” to the back adds to the slipping as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts