Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could you folks please offer some suggestions about gloves to shoot with in the winter, and keeping your hands warm in general (keep it nice!)? I'm looking at sporting clays and maybe doubles trap, here, and 30 degrees and moderate wind will be a NICE day, with my luck. My fingers are probably too short for men's gloves. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Okay i'm a wus (i live in oklahoma and it doesn't get COLD here but i still wear gloves when fall/winter comes around) I went to Autozone and got Mechanix Gloves in a size small they fit really well! They cost like $20 but it was worth it they have a suede palm and fingers so its really good for shooting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hello ladies!
i was just here to browsing and noticed this question thought i might ad a little male perspective! first let me say to the young lady from oklahoma it does get cold here im cold right now! now for the gloves... go to a local golf course and buy a pair of winter golf gloves they are awesome. the top is polar fleece very warm, the palm is cabretta leather very soft, and they are skin tight and very strechey. i fly fish shoot and play golf in mine and they work just like you not wearing gloves. cost is 16 for cheap ones or about 22 for foot-joy brand and they are top of the line. and they only come in black. hope this helps. you ladies take care. happy shooting

·
Registered
184 Posts
i live in ohio and it gets cold in the winter. I scored a nice deal at basspro. I found a pair of beretta shooting gloves that i found on the net priced in the high 30 dollar range. At basspro i found them untagged in a bin of redhead gloves marked for 3 dollars. I took them to the register and since they had no barcode on them to scan the cashier asked me where i found them. I told her where and she said well go grab a pair of the redheads and i will scan those and give you these gloves at that price since they were in that bin.

The out come of the story goes like this. Beretta 30 dollar plus gloves for 3 dollars. What a deal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.