Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well she was nice but she had to go. I will miss her but I decided to go back to my trust Ljutic. I shot some of my best 17's with the K80. It was nice to shoot a 25 again with the ljutic, something I never did with my K80. The ljutic is just smooth and throws what must be the perfect pattern with 7/8's loads. Welcome back ljutic!

·
Registered
20,830 Posts
This was a quality decision. Far too many of us stick with guns that don't work because we have a perception that it should work just fine. So, we struggle and struggle with it rather than just getting rid of it, and going with what works.

The K-80 is a great gun, but it means nothing if you can't break the target. Of course the Ljutic is one of the finest Trap guns ever made. You can't go wrong with it.

Now you just need to groove a new Doubles gun.

·
Registered
8,687 Posts
The K-80 are great guns. If the gun don't fit and you can't shoot it you had two choice's. One have the K-80 be a safe queen or sell it to some one that can injoy shooting the gun.
As you can see if the gun fits you can shoot alot better and the Ljutic is one of the best built trap guns out there. I can see you smile on your face with the 25's going up in smoke. :D :D

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Congrats Chrome. A form of mental relief for ya I guess. A clear mind is more than half of the trapshooting battle. Repetativeness is the other half and I guess an ill fitting or mis-fitted gun isn't gonna get it done.

I'm sure I'll run into you soon during the spring and summer. I've been fishing as much as possible this spring so far. Been giving away trout like crazy. It's smallie time for me now so I'll settle into my routine fishing/shooting time slots. Hope to live long enough to retire some day so that will be my biggest decission to make for the day "fish, shoot or go hunting".

Are you shootin in the H-S summer league?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.