Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the range and am happy to say that I got my first 25/25 today with my new Remington 870 20Ga. !!! I have only had this gun out 3-4 times and I love it. I only get to shoot 25 rounds because im on lunch break :lol: So I do not get to shoot that much. But I did outshoot some guy there with a very nice Remington 1100!!

What kind of gun did you guys use to get your first 25/25?

Thanks...

if there is already another thread that is like this im sorry...Im just curious about other peoples scores :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
On your lunch break!? Do you need an assistant? :lol:

Congrats on your first 25. I haven't hit mine yet but I've hit several 24's with an old single shot on the trap range (drives others nuts) and quite a few 23's and 24's at skeet with an Ithaca M37 featherlite pump.

Oh did I ask if you needed an assistant?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Congrats! I've got six rounds of skeet under my belt so far and am still waiting for a perfect round. My best so far is 23 and that with a borrowed Citori in 12 gauge. Good luck and good shooting.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Congrats on the 1st 25. Now that you are over the hump you should get another not to far in the future.

I shot my first 25 with a mossberg 500

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
1st was with a Franchi O/U 20 ga. Favorite was with a Winchester Model 42, went 77 straight before dropping a H1 :oops: I havent went that far with it again but man was that fun :D

RTA48

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
What game?

If skeet Browning Citori White Lightning 12ga

Trap it was my trusty 11-87 Premier 12ga

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
That's terrific. Congratulations. I used to say if I shot 25 straight, I'd get drunk for a week. Hasn't happened yet. My best score was a 24 shot with a new 12 Ga.Ruger Red Label about 6 years ago. At the time, I had not been on a skeet field for about 10 years and my best score had been maybe a 22. I had bought this new shotgun and went to the range with my wife who was pulling for me. After shooting the 24, I was ecstatic and started packing to go. My wife said, "don't you want to shoot another round?" My reply was, "What, and ruin this story? Get in the car!"

·
Registered
54 Posts
Skeet - Browning Citori 425

Trap - DeHaan U4T

Congrats on that first one (feels good doesn't it....)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts