Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,026 Posts
Steve,

I clicked on the link, and it was taking FOREVER to load...... so I just exited from the site.

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Uly, it's probably a decent sized file, I just watched it again and I don't know if it is worth the trouble to wait on or not, but too funny.

Ya have to wonder if things like this are staged or not, but I think the guy was videoing some kids skateboarding, and just swung over when the car appeared--------maybe not.

·
Premium Member
20,026 Posts
I think there may have been some problems on the Internet somewhere this morning while I was trying to load this. I left and went to another site and had the same problem. But then when I went to a couple of other sites, I had NO problem. :? Oh well.

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Uly-

:lol:

It's worth the wait - pretty danged funny.

Let it open while you're counting and weighing the pellets of a foreign shell you've dissected.

·
Premium Member
20,026 Posts
OK, I clicked on it again just now and it loaded in only a few seconds. Yes, it was pretty funny. :D :D Too bad that Granny didn't hit the impatient driver over the head with her purse. :shock: :wink: :D

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
What did she have in that bag? Pretty hard hit for a feeble old woman! That was funny but I think it was staged because the one occasion I saw an air bag go off there was a lot of powder. Still, good for a :lol:

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Idunno, they do have a coating on them to help with abrasions to the skin upon opening, the early ones had stuff called "talc", not specifially talcum powder but a product developed for its lubricity-----same thing, to cut down on abrasions.

They've cut down on the speed of the bags because of early injuries sustained, and the early used rocket fuel, now I don't know, but the puff seen can be any of the above.

The problem I have with it, is I would guess that bag needed to weigh 50 pounds and have a young gorilla swinging it to set off an airbag. If that car was left outside and kids playing hit a softball pretty hard, I would think it could easily compare to the swinging tap of the ladies bag. As expensive as they are to replace, we wouldn't want that.

That might be "grannie get your gun" too, with a pair of .44 hoglegs in the bag. :wink:

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Ulysses said:
Too bad that Granny didn't hit the impatient driver over the head with her purse. :shock: :wink: :D
Guess, she hit where it hurts the most.His purse. 3k to replace the airbag. Ooooh :lol: :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts