Shotgun Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
257 Posts
:x I do not like paint ball shooting . That goes for targets, people, animals, anything. Paint ball stinks. There used to be a range up the road from me and the neighbors called planning and zoning and got it took out. They were in violation of the existing codes. Looked like a bunch of military wannabees trying to impress each other with their camoflage suits and semi-auto paint guns. What a waste of time and money. Besides, hunting is a serious matter and not a game to be played by amatures. That is my opinion and it is not binding on any one else.

· Registered
257 Posts
Kanada said:
i play paintball and hunt. there is nothing wrong with paintball. any reasons why you dont like it? other than waste of money and time, which are personal choices.... and have you ever played tournament paintball? hunting is serious? well so is paintball. next time before you open your mouth try not to be so ignorant. i understand its your opinion but learn the facts before sticking your head up your ***
:D Exactly what "FACTS" would you have me learn? Is not my opinion just as important as yours? You refer to me as ignorant, so maybe you are the one who should get their facts straight. I have a right to not like something and I have a right to express my opinion. If you can't accept that, then you may kiss where the sun don't shine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.