Shotgun Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,230 Posts
You, Sir, are an idiot. Actions like this give anti gun and anti hunting groups a boost in the public eye.

· Registered
1,230 Posts
Calling someone ignorant is about the biggest insult there is. He seems to have some experiences that led him to his opinion, and even without them he is entitled to it. He even made the point of saying that was his opinion. Kiss and make up.

· Registered
1,230 Posts
Kanada said:
why am i an idiot? i never said anywhere that i condoned the use of paintball guns for shooting animals. thats one of the dumbest things i've heard about lately
Are you sure he was talking to you? He may have been referring to me, but I can take it.

· Registered
1,230 Posts
THEBIGGAMEKILLA, as deer are a game animal they are a protected species. Harassing a protected species is illegal even if it is done on your own land. How does practicing with a paintball gun in any way replicate a .300 mag? On top of that, most states would consider what you are doing an attempt to take game, and attempting is legally the same as taking, as one must have full legal right to do so. If I knew where you lived you would be in jail for poaching already. No joke.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.