Shotgun Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

· Registered
476 Posts
Shooting deer with pantball guns is infact, retarded. How would you like it if someone shot you in the head with a paintball gun when you walked into your favorite place to eat. If you continue to do this to the deer, when real deer season comes around they won't be comming up to your food plot. But other than the paintballs I doubt the deer have anything to worry about from you and your buddy.

· Registered
3,014 Posts
You're right Jay, Plus you beat me posting on this. One thing we don't need is name calling, making enemies in our ranks is not needed either. Shooting game with paintballs is unethical, plus may be against the law in most state's. We have the duty to post and hopefully guide THEBIGGAMEKILLA poster into becoming a ethical hunter. Even at my age of 50 I still make mistakes, I hope ya'll will help me out when in need. What I don't want is to be called name's and I'm sure you don't either. As for playing paintball, to each his own. I sure don't want to be attacked verbally for practicing Karate or for being a Black Belt. Nor would I verbally attack someone who likes country music, even though I would rather listen to a dog bark than listen to country music. Hopfully THEBIGGAMEKILLA will stick around and be part of this forum. Keith

· Registered
3,014 Posts
THEBIGGAMEKILLA, this isn't the idea I had in mind when I posted "hopefully you stick around and be part of this forum". Keith

· Registered
1,230 Posts
THEBIGGAMEKILLA, as deer are a game animal they are a protected species. Harassing a protected species is illegal even if it is done on your own land. How does practicing with a paintball gun in any way replicate a .300 mag? On top of that, most states would consider what you are doing an attempt to take game, and attempting is legally the same as taking, as one must have full legal right to do so. If I knew where you lived you would be in jail for poaching already. No joke.

· Registered
101 Posts
I think you guys made a bad decision replying to this guy. He is obviously looking for attention and it has nothing to do with shotguns. His intention was to stir up this mess all along I can almost gaurantee you.

THEBIGGAMEKILLA, I'm sure you fully realize this, but i'm going to say it anyway. This website is dedicated to the tradition of firearms and hunting in general. To says what you said is to insult the hunting community. I don't see any difference in shooting deer with a paintball gun, then posting here to brag about it as shooting a football player with a paintball gun then calling the NFL and bragging about it, except if the football player found out who you were and where you lived...well you can guess what he'd do. I hope you decide to stop, but if you don't, I hope pumper finds out your name and where you live.

Hunting is not cruelty to animals, shooting them with paintballs is. You set a very bad example of the hunting community with an act such as this.

· Registered
3,014 Posts
n00b said:
Hunting is not cruelty to animals, shooting them with paintballs is. You set a very bad example of the hunting community with an act such as this.
Very well said! Keith

· Registered
8,213 Posts
Hey Jay, care to post this guys info from his IP? I'm sure some concerned citizen would just love to send a copy of this thread to his local Game Wardens , I'm sure they'll think paintballin deer is fun and will want to talk to him about it.

· Registered
215 Posts
to the big game killa, sorry buddy but your idea of paintball is nothing but harrassment to wild animals, here in missouri if you shine your cars headlights at deer on purpose you will get arrested for harassing the deer , it is in wildlife code book you can not harass any animal.
also sir you will find out along come deer season the deer will have moved on to other locations due to being spooked .
so i ask you please to stop this game of paintball.

try this next time you want to play a game with the deer, get yourself all dressed up in camo and take your camera , and when you spot the deer aim your 35 mm and take some wonderful pictures ,that will be your reward.pictures you can brag about and maybe you will see the deer again come deer season .

JUST MY OPINION signed errol hunter

· Registered
515 Posts
:shock: :shock: Wow. This guy is actually bragging about this stunt? Unbelievable. It is very unsettling to know that there are people like this in the woods with rifles during deer season. Where have ethics and respect gone in this country? It is because of the unthinking actions of people like this that I became a bowhunter.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.