Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure most of you folks already have this information, but if not, I scanned the recipes on back of bag and made a file of it. It can be found below. Thought it might be helpful, those looking for green duster wad recipes. As with anything, check, doublecheck the recipes! The file is large, when you download it and view at 100 percent, you should be able to read them clearly.

http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/modules ... _photo.php

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:oops: Maybe a little too big, I wanted to make sure the type could be read. I'll work to resize the image.

Case, it always baffled me why duster doesn't have load data on site.

TAB

Edited to add: resized, sorry y'all.

·
Registered
7,159 Posts
thomasartbutler said:
it always baffled me why duster doesn't have load data on site.
Well, they do for individual hull brands and types.

And I could be wrong but I don't think Duster developed any of those recipes itself. I think they just used the powder comapnies' recipes and substituted various Duster clones for the wads in the original recipes.

I really like the Duster wads, but the company doesn't provide much information on each one, which leaves some occasional interpolation necessary by the user.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I captured a copy of their data into a Excel spreadsheet if it is of any use to you. If you PM me I will reply with the spreadsheet. The only thing it might take a few days as I am getting ready to go harvest some Bambi Burgers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.