Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am considering a recoil pad for my shotgun. What is involved in "grinding" to fit; the edges or what.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
5mile, what kind of shotgun is it. Maybe there is one made for it. If it's out there in cyberland I can find it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Texas Hunter. It's 12 ga. 1187. Those ********* you mentioned are still sending rain my way and it's going to mess up my dove opening on Monday.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Five,
yeah they sent it this way too. The tropical depression from the gulf is supposed to send a bunch our way, I don't care the only thing that will keep me out of the dove fields tomorrow is lightning.

As for the recoil pad you could email the boys over at http://www.limbsaver.com and see which model will fit your 11-87. I know for any of the synthetic model shotguns you can by it from Remington but for wood you would need to ask Sims.

If you need help shoot me an email and I'll send you the link.

BTW, the limbsaver site has been down all weekend so don]t distress if you can't reach it today.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Texas Hunter. Will email them. I see that big blow headed your way. Hope you have good opening day and NO LIGHTNING.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts