Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife shoots a Caesar Guerini OU 2 barrel set, 28ga and 410. The chokes got stuck in the 28ga, all my fault for not changing them. The old chokes use a friction tool and it would not remove them. I returned the barrels to MD. They removed the chokes, sold me some that have an updated removal system, completly cleaned the barrels inside and out and sent them back. They were polite, professional and fast. Not much more to ask for. I am very pleased with Cesar Gurini

· Registered
3,397 Posts
My wife shoots a Caesar Guerini OU 2 barrel set, 28ga and 410. The chokes got stuck in the 28ga, all my fault for not changing them. The old chokes use a friction tool and it would not remove them. I returned the barrels to MD. They removed the chokes, sold me some that have an updated removal system, completly cleaned the barrels inside and out and sent them back. They were polite, professional and fast. Not much more to ask for. I am very pleased with Cesar Gurini
Probably the best in the business.

· Registered
115 Posts
Before I purchased my CG shotguns, I was told by many owners that they had the best service in the industry. That's one of the reasons I purchased my guns from them. So far, I haven't had any issues, but the round count is getting up there & I'll be ready for a pit stop in a year or two. Hopefully they'll still be as good as they are today!!

· Premium Member
599 Posts
My observations on CG customer service after 10 years of Guerini ownership:
1) If you call on the phone a nice lady answers who is both knowledgable and professional.
2) If you contact by email it will be answered on the same or next day.
3) If you need to speak to a gunsmith he will call you back the same day and answer all your questions.
4) If you gun has to go in for service, all necessary and sometimes extra work will be performed.
5) The gun will normally be returned in 3 weeks or less.

I would rate CG a 10 out of 10 on both their guns and customer service.

· Registered
36 Posts
I have had my Magnus for 4 yr. and put just over 24,000 rounds though it. Just sent it in for my 1st Pitstop. I was experiencing no problems with the gun. I just assumed after that many rounds a deep cleaning was in order. CG cleaned it from steam to stern, replaced a few worn parts (including the locking bolt), and hand oiled the woodwork. All I spent was the cost of shipping. It took 12 days from the day my FFL shipped it until it was back in my hands. You can spend more money, but you will not purchase a better handling or more reliable O/U. Their people and their service are absolutely everything you could hope for and more. I was so impressed with my Magnus I purchased a 20 ga Dove Special. It feels good to know that many years from now my son & his boys will enjoy these guns as much as I do.

· Registered
785 Posts
I have had my Magnus for 4 yr. and put just over 24,000 rounds though it. Just sent it in for my 1st Pitstop. I was experiencing no problems with the gun. I just assumed after that many rounds a deep cleaning was in order. CG cleaned it from steam to stern, replaced a few worn parts (including the locking bolt), and hand oiled the woodwork. All I spent was the cost of shipping. It took 12 days from the day my FFL shipped it until it was back in my hands. You can spend more money, but you will not purchase a better handling or more reliable O/U. Their people and their service are absolutely everything you could hope for and more. I was so impressed with my Magnus I purchased a 20 ga Dove Special. It feels good to know that many years from now my son & his boys will enjoy these guns as much as I do.
That kind of service will have me take a closer look at CG.

Reactions: CopOut107

· Registered
83 Posts
I emailed them about 4pm today to see If I could drop off my shotgun for a check up and have barrel flats re-jeweled and may have the barrels re-blued (lots of scratches on barrel flats I am third owner). They got back to me 20 minutes later. No problem to drop off. Just make an appointment and that is it. Now the wife and I have another excuse to go on a mini vacation. Becky was the one who replied so quickly and said to just call.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts