Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D I have a baby girl due November 30, for the 2 people that can guess the closest date and time of this special time. I have 2 new H.S.STRUT UnderTaker Super Full Turkey Choke Tube Model # 00662 that fit 12 Ga. Winchester, Mossberg, Maverick 88, Browning Invector, Weatherby, Ithaca, H & R, Charles Daly O/U, Thompson Center. You can check at www.hunterspec.com and see if it will fit your gun. Good Luck Everyone..!!..!! :D

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I'm going to say Dec 1, at 1:30 AM.

BT

·
Registered
556 Posts
December 2 at 7:15 am
Really don't matter what time just that you and your wife have a great early Xmas present coming Enjoy. They only grow up Once!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Good luck . . . I'll guess . . . .

December 2nd (which will be my grandfather's 85th birthday) 10:50 am

·
Registered
714 Posts
i can't use the choke tube but i hope your baby is healthy and a joy to both of you always.
Dec 3rd 7:20 am

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well Thank Everyone for taking part. Sorry its late but we have been kinda buzy Ha ha ha :D and now there is a nice ice storm in Kansas. My wife and I now have a healthy baby girl 5lb 15oz 18 1/2" long born on Dec. 3 at 8:50am. I would like an impartial party to post the winners, and in a P.M. I will need the address of where the winners would like the choke tube sent.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Someone please check me, but I'd say huntswithdogs and rsr1950 got the closest.

I suppose that's impartial. I didn't claim one. :wink:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Paralysis, sorry I did not get in on the contest, but here's my congratulations on the healthy baby, count your blessings and take care.

Jeff

1 - 20 of 22 Posts