Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the multiple post, not sure exactly where this should be posted....

Hello,
I am in need of a good fun fitter. I am in Calgary Alberta, but willing to travel. Also have permits to go to US, so Montana, Idaho, Washington or Oregon would be most ideal. Can anyone recommend someone they have used that has the proper fitting facility (try gun, can shoot targets etc).
I shoot sporting clays and it is a browning cynergy (which might not be the right gun! go figure).
Thank you in advance,
T

Read more: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=255009#ixzz1JQqFoRvP

·
Registered
596 Posts
Titanite said:
Sorry for the multiple post, not sure exactly where this should be posted....

Hello,
I am in need of a good fun fitter. I am in Calgary Alberta, but willing to travel. Also have permits to go to US, so Montana, Idaho, Washington or Oregon would be most ideal. Can anyone recommend someone they have used that has the proper fitting facility (try gun, can shoot targets etc).
I shoot sporting clays and it is a browning cynergy (which might not be the right gun! go figure).
Thank you in advance,
T

Read more: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=255009#ixzz1JQqFoRvP
S&S Plus in Polson Montana would be my choice. Have used them in the past and I know several others that have also used them for their services.

Mike Lupold is a Level II instructor and target setter as well. That would be the best combination for what you need.

Here is a link to their website:

http://www.ssplusstocks.net/

Have a good week.

Mike Poorman

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
I second S & S Plus.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.