Yep! Im a subscriber and it's a great mag.337.50%
Nope! I always vote no on any issues.00.00%
Nope! I read it, but only 'til my subscription runs out.112.50%
Not just NO!, but HELL NO!337.50%

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I got pitched for a trial subscription to Gun Tests Magazine, but I have never seen an issue. If you read it, would you subscribe/re-subscribe? Is it a worthy gun rag or just more hype? Thanks for particapating! Your opinions decide wheather I spend the bucks for a subscription.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Its decent magazine if you want to compare guns. What I like about it was, NO ADS, period. What I didn't like about it was the price.

I guess they have to get their money from somewhere to keep going.

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
i took it for awhile--in the time i subscribed i think they had one sporting shotgun tested---which is my main interest. their evaluation of that gun was less than satisfactory imo, so i wondered if others were the same. that was many years ago and i still get sub requests :roll:

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I have been a subscriber for a while now and I enjoy it because I am into handguns. Most of the mag is handguns with rifles and shotguns slowly becoming more featured reviews. It is black and white - no color pics - but I don't mind that at all. What I don't like is that they get their guns off the rack to ensure they don't get the "manufacturers choice" for them to test. When they find a fault they seem to assume that every gun of that model will have the same deficiency. The reviews and information are good but subjective and too many assumptions are made if a fault is found.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.