Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you all used Gunbroker Pay? I sell the occasional gun on there. I signed up for it a couple of weeks ago when I listed my most recent gun for sale. The dude that bought it paid my via Gunbroker Pay last Thursday morning. This morning (Wednesday of the next week) the payment still shows as "Pending". What's the story, an electronic transaction can't take that long. Are they playing with the money? What have other folks experiences been?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
toptechX6 said:
I haven't used it but have considered giving it a try, not so sure after hearing your experience. Please keep the thread updated so others can know what to expect, hope you get your payment quickly.
"Quickly"? It's already been 4 plus business days. Someone is playing with the money.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I've used it before. Took a while for the buyer to get set up, as he had to wait for his banking info to be verified. Once that was done I had the money in my GB pay account the next day.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I tried Gunbroker Pay 6 months ago, or so. The whole experience leaves a lot to be desired. I went through the whole sign-up process, including linking my bank account, only to be told at the end, "Sorry, we don't operate in Colorado".

RUFKM?!

They couldn't ask me where I live before they take all of my information?

As a seller, you should know that when you list your gun and only accept Gunpay, you exclude people from the market. I have seen a buy it now auction that I couldn't buy because there were no payment methods available. I exchanged mails with the seller and he confirmed he only checked Gunpay.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's an update. The payment the seller made last Thursday, the payment cleared Gunbroker Pay yesterday (Wednesday) afternoon. I transferred it to my bank account and got a message from Gunbroker Pay saying this will take 5 days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.