Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this topic deserves its own thread. Hopefully we can consolidate and/or repeat everyone's pictures here, along with some reminiscence.

Ras had a 35mm digital SLR, and the skills to use it. I only had my little digital "instamatic," but even a blind squirrel finds the occasional acorn.

Rather than post all the pics here, clogging Jay's bandwidth, I'll put up a few choice ones, and give you gents the link to visit the album of everything I shot. The security level is set so anyone with the link can view them.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1036805524 ... zo7zuNuEEQ

I took a lot of shots one right after the other, of not enough subject variety, so many in the album may seem redundant. However, sometimes one man's "trash" is another man's treasure…

The "decorum" of GunStock on display - TOM-M in the center

Stunning scenery and weather

"Eyes on the target!" TOM-M at right

"Station cleared! Next Shooter!" - TOM-M in center

"We're from ShotgunWorld, and we're here to help."

"Is that a squad, or a platoon?" Tall fella in maroon is liljake, shorts, blue shirt and visor is Texnekkid, big man in grey shirt is phid.

Shooting is thirsty business! TOM-M at left

·
Premium Member
11,281 Posts
Thanks nody,

If you have permission could you post screen names along with the photos.

·
Registered
14,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hopper810 said:
If you have permission could you post screen names along with the photos.
As GunStock Master-At-Arms and Chief of Security, that's Fido's dept.

·
Registered
9,083 Posts
nody said:
Only problem with that is people play here, not there. :?
I play everywhere. That's what dedicated SGW members do. 8)

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Dedicated members play, motivated ones go to GunStock. :shock: :D

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Thanks for the album Jay.

I too am suffering from Gunstock withdrawals. I was absolutely blown away with the company I met there. Seriously, it felt more like a family reunion.

·
Registered
11,203 Posts
Rastoff said:
Thanks for the album Jay.

I too am suffering from Gunstock withdrawals. I was absolutely blown away with the company I met there. Seriously, it felt more like a family reunion.
Hells yeah...

-------------------
Ignorance is the Devil's whoopee cushion...

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Man I would have like to be there. I can't wait for the 2013 soiree wherever it happens to be.

·
Registered
11,486 Posts
nody
Such is life, what was great cannot be taken away. Just consider the contrast of those who attended against those who would have trifle sport.

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
This topic was not derailed. We can still put pictures here. Jay just wants them stored on the internet at SGW.

I particularly like this picture nody:

I will call it "Rastoff in the Mist"

·
Registered
14,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I wasn't referring to Jay, but speaking of Jay, or rather SGW Photos, the mb requirement is so low that every pic has to be "de-pixeled," which would be a PITA for the 60-odd shots in my album, most of which are redundant anyway.

If anyone wants to transfer any of mine to SGW, please feel free. I just always have to go through a relearning curve of to downsize the files to fit when I use SGW Photos. :?

My point about "play" is the forums are where people can reply, not in Photos. I was hoping for an ensuing dialog which would center on the event, participants, anecdotes, and memories, not some self-absorbed non-existant interloper. :roll:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts