Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have looked a little online as to why my friends benelli m1 has a heckler and koch marking on the reciever as well as benelli. This is an older gun, about 14 years old or so. Were they made by H&K and imported by benelli or what? Are there any differences in the non h&k made m1's (if they exist, im not up on my benelli's)

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
They are pretty much the same as HK was only the importer and had nothing to do with the manufacture of them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
First post so here is my 2 cents: I have three Benelli's...all 12ga; a Monte, a Legacy, and an H&K M1 Field. Of course the Legacy is the showcase, the Monte feels great, but the H&K shoots and kills better than anything else I have owned. Extrememly utilatarian, it functions flawlessly.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have an HK imported M1 that I bought new back around 1994. As Worc said, HK had nothing to do with the manufacture of it.
I haven't shot mine all that much over the years but it's been flawless. I love it.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Have had both an H&K and the urbino..........H&K 10 years and not one jam, the other jams a couple times per year .........same cleaning routine and shells shot ...........

·
Registered
421 Posts
My M1 has been to many hunts over the years and has never failed to cycle. I even took it to a Mexico dove hunt and had it so hot the paint (yes, I painted it myself :shock: ) was smoking and it keep on shooting. This shotgun made me a believer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts