Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Editor: The following was posted to our General Forum, but I thought it was also appropriate here.)looking to buy a h&r single shot w/2 or three barrels, 20gu. .22long rifle and3030or 44mag. want to start my grand son,no410 please , if the20gu has been opened up so much the better. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I AM SORRY TO SAY ,YOU MIGHT LOOK AT SOMETHING ELSE,I JUST BOUGHT THIS RIFLE IN A 223 , I AM TELLING YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK ,THESE WEAPONS ARE TERRIBLE FOR ACCURACY. THE TRIGGER PULL IS VERY HEAVY, AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT,I HAD ONE ,NEVER NEVER AGAIN,I WAS SO HAPPY TO GET RID OF IT[ AT A BEATING] O WELL GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
10 Posts
There are over 500 members over atgroups.yahoo.com/group/nef-singleshotthat would disagree with you on that one.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I had an opportunity to fire a new NEF Handi-Rifle w/a bull barrel in .243 over the Turkey Day Holidays. My Brother-in-law picked it up for my niece.We topped it off with a Nikon 3X9X40 scope and at 125 yards, it'll shoot a 3/8" group from a solid rest.The trigger pull wasn't very bad...3.75 lbs.Matter of fact, I liked it so much that I'm thinking of getting one in .308 or .243 to use in my shooting houses.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts